Soy wax is made from soybeans, which are a renewable supply. This vegetable wax burns much cleaner and does not produce the toxins that paraffin releases. Also, soy wax burns at a lower temperature than candles made with paraffin wax. This gives you not only a healthier environment, but also a candle with longer burn times.

Soy wax is biodegradable and just simply environmentally friendly!


Wet Spots

A wet spot refers to the spot on your glass that virtually looks like an air bubble between the wax and glass. What actually has happened is the wax has pulled away from the edge of the glass. Once this happens it will not re-adhere. It does not affect the performance of the candle in anyway. And often is encouraged by Soy Candle makers.

It generally happens when the candle temperature fluctuates and the wax expands and contracts. You will find it very nearly always happens overnight if you leave your candles out.General weather change



This word explains the white coating or spot that can appear on your soy candles. Frosting is a perfectly natural effect of using soy wax and is unique to vegetable waxes. It is the natural wax re crystallizing and trying to return to its natural state. It’s just one of the lovely and normal features of this delightful wax. Frosting does not affect the performance of your candle.

Soy hates differences in temperatures. Fluctuation in temperature can stimulate frosting so when you know the temperature is going to drop don’t leave them out. Frosting will also occur with age so try and move your candles quickly if its something you don’t like. Frosting can more frequently occur in coloured candles.


Soy Candle appears to be sweating

Soy wax will sometimes release excess oil, especially during significant temperature changes. Generally, a small pool of moisture will form on the top of the candle. This will not affect the candle in any way and will not usually reappear after the initial burn.


Warning Sign on every Soy Candle!

To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.


Burning Instructions:

Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across container, not exceeding 4 hrs.